Startracks Trucks as a dealer, sells custom trucks to suite the most discriminating buyers who are seeking the best in current design trends and technologies. Many non-commercial customers seek powerful trucks designed for pulling campers, boats, four wheelers, construction equipment, and other configurations. Startracks Trucks strives to provide luxury and unique design to satisfy the individual taste and budget, while including innovations unavailable anywhere else.
We offer many products including custom painting, trailer matching graphics, aluminum wheels, Roll top bed covers, (hard or soft style) air ride rear suspension, comfortable captain chairs, (heated, power, cloth or leather) compass, outside temperature gauges, CD players, TV with VCR’s and DVD players, power upgrades, engine performance and transmission temperature gauges, overhead CB Radio consoles, and many other items to enhance your driving experience.
Zeus Electric Chassis™ Trucks are Engineered & Built to Give Fleet Operators Exactly What They Need.
BUILT WITH PURPOSE
• Chassis structure designed to your specifications
• Mechanical interface to the body frame
• Custom frame rail lengths
• Holistic system integration approach
• Hydraulic power-optimized per work function
• Pre-programmed work functions controls
DESIGNED FOR FLEET
• Custom range options
• Front and rear drive axles (all-wheel drive)
• Ergonomic cab “Office Space”
• Export power for tools and charging
• Minimal service items and down time
• Telematics platform for fleet management
ENGINEERED TO LAST
• 10+ year life on cab, chassis and systems
• 8+ year life on Li-ion battery solution
• 2nd life option for batteries
• Brake energy recovery to prolong battery life
• Plug-in charging – L1, L2, L3 or fast DC
• Complete battery thermal management system
PUT ZEUS TO WORK FOR YOU
Zeus Electric Chassis™ is more than a chassis manufacturer. They will work with you to seamlessly integrate your vocational vehicle with the tools your job demands. Please contact us to learn more!
#1 Choose Your Cabin & EV Platform
#2 Custom Configure The Body & Tools
#3 Put Your EV Truck To Work
Zeus Electric Chassis™ is a leading class 3-8 purpose-built, severe-duty, electric work truck solution in North America. Their mission is to engineer and manufacture uncompromising, full-electric vocational solutions that address environmental and industry needs. Their willingness to co-develop allows their customers to reimagine their future business model. Zeus is well networked within the eMobility ecosystem, partnering with market-leading technology suppliers, work truck OEM’s, end-user fleets, and non-profit industry leaders with the mission of accelerating EV adoption nationwide.
Zeus Electric Chassis™ first customer is the Sacramento Municipal Utility District (SMUD). SMUD is the 6th largest community-owned, not-for-profit electric service provider in the US. Zeus will be delivering five purpose-built vocational work trucks in Q4 of 2021 and will be supporting a 6-month fleet adoption program. Zeus Electric Chassis™ is partnered with the California Mobility Center and E Source to ensure program success. Zeus Electric Chassis™ Inc. is a Delaware corporation based in White Bear Lake, MN that develops severe-duty electric eMobility solutions.